Rice is one of mankind’s most ancient and valued sources of nutrients! Our Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, extracted from sustainable, non-GMO rice bran, is a water soluble, cosmetic grade vegetable protein that is rich in amino acids beneficial to hair and skin. Rice, known for being a mild material, is often used by allergy-prone or sensitive individuals. It is naturally gluten-free.
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein has been shown to significantly increase total hair volume by up to 32%. It also adds natural shine and highlights to the hair. By increasing the ability of the hair and skin to bind moisture, it leads to increased flexibility and tensile strength. On the skin, the increased moisture retention creates a more hydrated and elastic surface. Hydrolyzed Rice Protein is an effective anti-irritant and leaves a smooth, dry feel on the skin. Our Hydrolyzed Rice Protein contains both cationic and anionic amino acids.
- Improves hair volume and manageability
- Helps fortify hair to prevent damage
- Adds natural highlights
- Nourishes hair from root to tip
- Gentle for all skin types
- Gluten-free, and non-GMO
- Color Cosmetics: Make-up bases
- Hair Care: Shampoos (especially normal-to-oily formulations), conditioners, styling products, scalp treatments
- Skin Care: Moisturizers for sensitive skin, cleansing masks, liquid face soaps
INCI: Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
- Needs to be added in the aqueous phase.
- In case of emulsions, it should be added once the emulsion is formed and at temperatures below 104°F(40°C).
- Soluble in water.
Recommended Usage Rate: 2-5%
Appearance: Clear to amber liquid (may sediment with aging)